The King’s Adventure Club, T. Romana College was established on June 17, 1995 at the College Campus. The Club has three important Objectives:
- To promote Adventure sports among the youths
- To promote integrity and solidarity through adventure sports
- To generate better quality of human resources through adventure sports
The club was registered under Mizoram Adventure Association with Regd. No. MAA/AZD/16-1995 on 20.8.1995 and also registered under National Adventure Foundation with Regd. No. NAF/MIZ/32/96. For every academic session the Principal of the College has appointed the Lecturer incharge of the Club. The Club has celebrated its rising day every year as regular activities and has also organised a number of activities like Trekking, Annual Camp etc.
The present Office Bearers of the Club are:
Leader : Lalthlamuana Ralte
Asst Leader : Malsawmdawngzela
Secretary : Lalnuntluanga
Asst. Secretary : R. Lalnunmawia
Treasurer : Lalduhawmi Hnamte
Lecture in charge : Malsawmliana
Lecturer, Department of History
There are 10 Committee Members.
- The club has organised Social works at Private firms to raise funds.
- The Club has celebrated its Rising Day on June 17, 2004 at the College campus.
- It has Organised One Day Refresher Training for new member on July 13, 2003 at the College Campus.
- It has organised Trekking at Hmuifang Village where 50 members participated.
- As a fund raising scheme it has made Lucky Coupons with fabulous prize..