The Mizoram University declared the results of the Second, Fourth and Sixth (Final) Semester Examinations held in May, 2014 on July 10, 2014. Ms Lalmuanpuii, Govt. T. Romana College secured highest marks in Sociology in Final Semester Examination and ranked First Position in Sociology subject. Besides, five other students from Govt. T.Romana College secured Top-ten position in this University Examination and the College is proud of their achievements.
Recipients of Academic Cash Award, 2014 Instituted by the College:
1. Tlangchuhthanga Cash Award is awarded to the highest mark scorer in Core subjects among the students of the college.
Recipient - Mr C. Lalrinchhana, Economics Department.
2. Principal’s Award is given to the University topper among the students of the college.
Recipient - Lalmuanpuii, 1st Position in Sociology Department.
3. Lilypuii Cash Award - is given to the highest mark scorer in Mizo core subject.
Recipient - R. Lalngaihawma, Mizo Department.
4. L. Biakchhungi Cash Award was awarded to the highest mark scorer in English subjects among the college students.
Recipient - Erica Lalrinsangi Khiangte
5. K. Kapenga Cash Award is given to the highest mark scorer in English core subject.
Recipient - TM Rohlupuii, English Department.
6. J. Lalduha Award is given to the highest mark scorer in History core subject.
Recipient - Zodinsanga, History Department.. (7th Position)
7. Sociology Department Award is given to the rank holder in sociology core subject.
Recipient - Johan Chhingthanmawia, Sociology Department. (7th Position)
8. Prof. C. Lalkima Award is given to the highest mark scorer in Public Administration core subject.
Recipient - F. Lalremchhunga, Public Administration Department.